Hoping I Can Keep This Blog Going This Time

2.11.10

Blogs That Caught My Eye this Week

I have found these blogs either helpful or thought provoking in my life and would like to share them with you.  I hope you find them helpful to.  Check back, I will be adding more here as the week goes on.  If you like this I will try to do it weekly as I see post that would fit the bill.  Enjoy the new sites if you've not been to them before.  If you know of a site that we all shouldn't miss please let me know and I will check it out and let others know about it too, if it would be beneficial to many that might be reading my blog.

Good Morning Girls Growth in the Lord

One Hour Craft Teaching your child to sew

My Virtual Sanity Recycling Sweaters for Yarn

Do Stuff Blog Crock Pot Yarn Dyeing (you can dye that yarn you get from recycling sweaters)

Pink Slipper Project Make slippers for charity

Quiltville Use up material scraps

No comments: